Thread: Future teams
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 08:12 PM   #1269
JoeRunner89

JoeRunner89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cumberland returning is Major. Hopefully he can take the next step which I believe he should. Keith is the ex factor has been since last yr. Hardnett is a talented individual and I was really excited when we acquired him, I really feel like he'll surprise some ppl just interested in how these guys respond to Brannen, how they respect him and how much he can get out of them. Honestly feel like we will miss nsoseme toughness. He practically did everything but score and shot block. There's so much talk about diarra and what he could be but nsoseme has the body, hustle and grit to contribute with the little things. Wish he would have stayed. Will be looking forward town the senior leadership of Scott and Cumberland. We have a big 3 with not much of a bench but like I've said before that's really brannens fault of his own more than anything. With an improved Scott, Cumberland and Kieth Williams we should make the tourney in this conference really with no excuses. There are no passes Brannnen is supposed to be an upgrade in coaching right?
JoeRunner89 is offline   Reply With Quote