View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 11:33 PM   #18
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
http://footballrecruiting.247sports....nnati-LB-14080

Quote:
Cincinnati (Ohio) Colerain junior linebacker Joe Bolden confirmed that Arizona and Stanford offered him on Thursday, giving him his fifth and sixth verbal scholarships.

The Wildcats and Cardinal join Cincinnati, Illinois, North Carolina and Northwestern in extending the 6-foot-3, 220-pound Bolden a full-ride.

Bolden got a chance to talk with Arizona defensive coordinator/linebackers coach Tim Kish.

“He described the university and what they have to offer and it sounds pretty amazing," Bolden said. "I saw pictures of it and it’s beautiful, and it’s never cold there like it is here.”

Stanford's reputation precedes itself with Bolden.

“It’s a pretty amazing school,” Bolden said. “It’s prestigious athletically as well as academically. I’m sure they have a lot to offer and I’m going to look into them more now that they’ve offered me a scholarship, and I heard it’s beautiful out there in California.”

Bolden reports no favorites early in the process, and is receiving additional interest from Michigan State and Ohio State. He says he'll take a few visits over spring break.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote