View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 08:23 PM   #24
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
Bulls have let me down, the Cavs are still the heavy favorites to win the East. The Hawks will beat Brooklyn but I wouldn't be surprised if the Wizards beat them. They finally realize they should be playing Pierce at the 4.
I don't remember the exact stat I heard, but D Rose's numbers were night and day when on 3+ days of rest compared to 2 days or less. And now that this series keeps going, he'll have less time to rest before Cleveland. But if James Jones, Mike Miller and Marion are playing Games 1 and 2, it could be interesting. Otto Porter coming on really helps for Pierce at the 4. Then 48 combined minutes of Gortat and Nene at the 5 is pretty tough, instead of them playing together and jamming things up for Wall. And Porter can be glued to Korver if the Hawks want to try to use Schroder and Teague together down the stretch. I'm pretty locked onto the Warriors winning it all still. The Spurs are making me nervous. If Big Baby and Rivers give the Clippers anything at all, they are really good.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote