View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 05:06 PM   #12
bearcat8290

bearcat8290 is on a distinguished road
Many good points. I also think many things could have been done differently and successfully without killing the driver and stopping him at the same time. One major problem that I see is that many neighborhoods are not safe to travel into. Twenty years ago, we never had this problem. However, now, I won't travel to some areas including Avondale, Roselawn, Bond Hill and Walnut hills as well as Evanston. No thank you. The politicians in Cincinnati tell us crime has been better with the exception of the past year, but we all know it's not true. Too many mentally ill people roaming around our city with no treatment and assistance, county commissioners don't want new jails because that means thousands of new union employees, so the solution is to allow them to walk the streets. Just like Deters son, when the commissioners loved ones are attacked, we will see action. Look how long it took the police to find Deter son's attackers. Not long at all. Can't seem to find others because many in the neighborhoods won't talk out of fear for their lives. witness protection plans are pretty much a thing of the past.
bearcat8290 is offline   Reply With Quote