Thread: Future teams
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 08:02 PM   #17
skyblade
Epic Member

skyblade is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonka View Post
I feel bad bringing this up but I think UC needs to tell Fredericks he should look for other opportunities. Prince and Hardnett will be eligible next year and I can’t see how Prince is worse than what Rashawn offered this year. Not to mention we have our entire front court back where hopefully Diarra can get some more minutes. This would hopefully allow us to use another scholarship to go after a shooter that can hit a 3.

I would be ok with looking for a replacement for Moore too but I am still hopeful that he will actually turn in to a legit threat from deep.

I am not sure if it is the culture of the team that Mick has instituted but Moore looks timid when shooting and Rashawn is no where near producing at a D1 level despite being a juco all American.
We still have one open scholarship, so there is really no reason to force Frederick's out. Mick tends not to treat transfers/Juco's the same as his program seniors either. Frederick's will not be guaranteed any playing time. Maybe he can make a jump and earn it next year, but otherwise he will just be another guy on the bench.
skyblade is offline   Reply With Quote