View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 09:07 AM   #26
cincyalum2014
Elite Member

cincyalum2014 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati lite View Post
Just because those 2 guys won't get a G league invite doesn't mean that aren't good defenders. We have had guys not get invites to the G league and they were great defenders, that's why Mick recruited them. Cumberland hardly has any space anymore, as soon as he catches he has a defender or two already on him. Hopefully we will make some adjustments to get him out of his funk because we need him the rest of the way. If he was hitting last night no doubt in my mind we would have won by 15 or more.
I never said they weren't good defenders, I simply stated that the talent level in the NBA is far superior to what he see's against UCF and UCONN which relates to the thread of if he should leave early. Of course this is just my opinion. Its on Mick as its much as its on Jarron, I personally am a big fan of Mick Cronin but at some point you need to change. The game plan of running Jarron on 4 different screens isn't working anymore because most teams are putting all there focus on him and forcing other guys to beat them. We got very lucky last night that SMU just sucks. If we played like that against Houston we lose by 30.
cincyalum2014 is offline   Reply With Quote