View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 11:28 AM   #10
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
I don't think Trevon and Jarron have too much to worry about. I am starting to wonder if Keith is going to be in the same category with McNeal and Jaevin in terms of minutes breakdown? They each provide something a little different and valuable on offense and the early hype from Terry was on the two newcomers. Harvey adds another piece in the mix and could be eating more of those minutes mid to late season. Even Trevor Moore. I would not bet too much on Woods or Davenport but who knows.

My main point is I am starting to think Keith is perhaps less of a sure thing than I thought in the beginning in terms of dominating minutes on the wing with Jarron. Jaevin is a baller and Brannen may favor having a PG out there. Harvey is very talented. Plus I think Williams tends to tire a little easier than some others.

The good thing is...even if Williams has to share more of those wing minutes it means we are in pretty damn good shape on the perimeter.

Also wondering about the silence on Diara/ Vogt/ and Sorolla from Terry. Was really hoping to hear more about ANY of them doing just OK...lol! I am starting to lean towards more small ball again with this latest podcast. I know it's just one and it's still early but that's just where I am for now.
I think they just didn’t have time to talk about everyone. As fans, we will always want more. I wouldn’t look at it as what style of play we will be playing
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote