View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 11:08 AM   #60
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarradJ21 View Post
Should we start a new thread and just call it the 2018-2019 season?

So what's next now that the Canada tour is complete? I guess we are waiting for our schedule to officially be released and any updates in recruiting are nice but when's official practice start? I'm glad the Canada tour is over and done with as we are checking things off the list to bring us to the start of the regular season.

IMO the Canada tour should be looked at as no more than glorified summer practices that can only benefit the players. I know Cronin mentioned he looks forward to giving the guys a break when they get back, but where does it go from here as far as workouts and practices? Are they still allowed an hour a day?

October officially is the start of basketball season but yea, I *think* they can continue summer workouts when the Guys get Back from a week with their fam.

Cronin felt like he had to give them a break because he got the 10 extra practices plus got the normal 8 hours of work out (4 with cosch, 4 with strength cosch ) per week. I believe the 10 allowed extra practices are allowed to be 3 hours each (but not sure)

I think the guys are pretty well exhausted this summer. And a break will be good for them.

Actually I think they can go beyond the 8 hours of summer time practice when school starts up.

Last edited by justinhub2003; 08-08-2018 at 11:13 AM.
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote