View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 11:48 AM   #8
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by juckerrules View Post
Prince...he gets no respect at all on this board...got nowhere to go but up. I think he may just shock some people & be an important cog in the Bearcat machine
I think Prince is going to play so hard he will be one of my favorites. But it's hard finding a spot for him. The wing is loaded right now and he can't play the 5. If Brannen is going to run a small lineup out there it's probably going to be a wing with some ball skills or shooting skills so I hope Gillam is working on at least one of those. Probably the shooting would be first.

He has the skill set of a 4 but the height of a 3...and not even a taller 3. If Brannen wants to run small he can put Cumberland on a 4 on D. He will probably get similar results to Gillam.

it's just hard for me to figure out the right situation for Prince to get more than 5-10 minutes. I think he will do awesome in the press and break. He can rebound and defend well (for his size). If he has wing skills I think he will find the court because he also can play inside. But his handles are not great. I've heard about a nice shooting stroke but we will have to see if he can make them. As Trevor has found out...standing in the same spot with nobody guarding you in practice all day...is a lot different than game action.
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote