Thread: Drake
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 03:38 PM   #103
Jon Rycek
Epic Member

Jon Rycek is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyalum2014 View Post
I have no issue with Jarron sitting in games where it is a blow out, only playing 25 min, season is still early and he missed most of the summer, I know he isn't padding the stats but this schedule is brutal and I don't expect him to come off the court much against teams like Iowa, Tennessee, Memphis, etc, so save the legs when we need him to play 38 minutes and let the young frosh get some time in. For everyone saying Jarron looks mad, that is literally just Jarron, he did the same thing last year, he pouted last year sometimes too, for good or worse its just what he does.

Diarra hustles and I love that, but he sucks. I am just going to be honest, he plays his butt of but I do not trust him in any significant game that will be close. Moore looked scared to shot and didn't move for the ball AT ALL. He just stood in the corner, on one play particular you could hear on TV McNeil yell at him to run up to the top of the key to get a pass from him. I think Cronin killed any confidence that kid ever had. ( I was a Cronin guy).

Seriously though you can tell a difference between JB guys and Cronin guys... Cronins guys have like PTSD and if they miss a shot or make a mistake they immediately panic and look to see if they are being subbed out. Jaevin and McNeil would of hated playing for Cronin.
You act like Cronin was hitler or something.
Jon Rycek is offline   Reply With Quote