Thread: Future teams
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 10:25 AM   #956
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
After listening to the Skinny Podcast with Chad I feel slightly more comfortable with the Cumberland situation. Obviously nothing definitive or set in stone but at least reason to be cautiously optimistic. Kids change their minds all the time but Jarron has a pretty good situation in Cincy if he returns. He becomes a legend and he is a "local" guy. After basketball is over there are probably significant opportunities in the greater Cincy area for a legend...and a local legend at that.

Not only can he be in the top 3 scorers all time but he can tie with Scott to be in the all time wins leader category. I think they would need 23 wins this season to best Logan at 111 wins. He needs 637 points to be in the 2,000 point club which is comprised of the Big O and SK. He had 657 points last year. I don't see him surpassing SK for #2 but I guess it's possible. Logan and Vaughn are under 2,000. SK at 2145. Cumberland at 1363 would need to average 22.5 ppg for 35 games to do that. He needs 783 points.

Either way...his long term opportunity in the area could be a big factor in his career. The pro career will only be so long...but then you have to look at what happens after that. I think a 4th year at UC could be a bigger long term impact than a single season leaving early would be. So you make some bucks this year but can you make big bucks when the career is over?
Mature. Long term play....

At 21... Not sure thays always the thought process lol
TheLivingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote