Thread: AAC Basketball
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 04:18 PM   #2
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat Rob View Post
Early on this season our conference was struggling but as of late it is really picking up.

Temple-is rolling right now at 10-4 and have won 4 straight which has included wins over #10th ranked kansas and @uconn. and currently sit at 30 in todays rpi

SMU- got has gotten their big man kennedy back and before losing to a good cinci team won 8 straight including a win @michigan. They sit at 10-4

Uconn- defending champs and beat florida today.

Memphis-is 8-4 struggled early but has won 5 straight, they have talent and will continue to improve

Tulane- they are sitting at 10-3 right now

Tulsa- sitting at 8-5 and are, today, a top 50 rpi team

---after ecu tuesday we have a hard 3 game strech @uconn, @memphis, and home for temple. I really want to win the conference again
Today was a must win game for all intents and purposes towards winning the conference. ECU obviously is a game you can't drop. Of the next three we need to take at least two. I hope the refs we saw today are a sign of the refs we'll see all year. While obviously I'd like to see more fouls called on the opponent it is nice to be able to play aggressive and not get guys in foul trouble.