View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 08:28 AM   #22
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
Five Schools Working Hardest on Quadri Moore
June 7th, 2013 12:24 pm
Quadri Moore still isn’t close to making a college decision, but says five schools are working the hardest for his services.

The 6-foot-8, 225-pound center from Linden (N.J.) told SNY.tv that Cincinnati, Rutgers, Seton Hall, Wake Forest and Marquette comprised that group.

“There are a few schools I talk to the most,” he told SNY.tv. “I want to see if any other schools come after July.”

Moore said he plans to take official visits in August and September.

“Quadri’s upside is limitless,” Sports U coach Brian Coleman told SNY.tv. “He’s very skilled for his size and position. He can handle, he can shoot it, he can score both with his back to the basket and facing up.

“I don’t think Quadri knows how good he can be. Once he realizes that his hard work could possibly gain him a career one day, it’s scary what his potential could be. He used to shoot 3′s primarily as a younger player. Now he’s really developing his low-post game, making him a threat from inside and out. The sky is the limit.”

Moore and Sports U teammate Jared Nickens will play Saturday in the Under Armour All-Star Game in Las Vegas.

http://zagsblog.com/articles/five-sc...re/#more-97697
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote