View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 10:30 AM   #113
cincyalum2014
Elite Member

cincyalum2014 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblade View Post
Or perhaps I am just better at evaluating players. I was correct on Diarra. Diarra was one of the best defenders and rebounders on the team at the beginning of the year. He only had to figure it out on offense.

I think Harvey can improve, I just don't think it will happen this season (or at least not enough for him to deserve minutes). We are at mid-season and he still can't do anything right, the chances that he will figure out everything by March are slim-to-none. I think his injury last January that caused him to miss all of spring ball (and some of our summer practices) set him back a lot.
I thank god everyday we have you on this online forum to shed some of your expert evaluations with us that are far less qualified at evaluating 18-22 year old basketball players. I also wanted to thank you for taking time out of your day to explain to us your high level evaluations that are far superior to other people who write on the forum because I mean your qualifications of evaluating players speaks for itself. Brannen would be lucky to have you on his staff giving him top notch insight on the evaluation of his players.
cincyalum2014 is offline   Reply With Quote