Thread: Tulane
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 07:59 AM   #78
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
It's going to be difficult from a conditioning aspect for the next couple of games. We may have a full roster but not fully up to game shape. If we can get 20 minutes out of Harvey and keep him rested we might be alright.

I don't know the exact remaining schedule. Best I can tell is we have 8 games left. I would imagine we are significant dogs in a couple and significant favorites in a couple with the rest closer to coin flips. If we can do better than 50-50 in those coin flips I think that would be a good finish at 5-3 from here on out. Not sure if they will add any more games. 4-4 would be respectable I think given we will be slight dogs in some of the coin flip games.

That would be the difference between a winning and losing record in conference with no games added to the current GoBearcats schedule.
The more positives you can sell to the fans, players, recruits, and potential transfers, the better. There are going to be plenty of transfer available. There will also be plenty of minutes available at the 5. If we can get a decent 5, and everyone stays, I think we will be alright.

Maybe some of the guys we missed out on last summer change their mind. I know Indiana is considering a coaching change. We were in on a couple of those guys. Will be an interesting spring and summer

Last edited by cincyguy13; 02-09-2021 at 08:01 AM.
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote