View Single Post
Old 12-29-2019, 08:44 AM   #49
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLongHaul View Post
Who said anything about it making me feel better about our resume? I figured this team would be a potential NCAA team this year and I still feel that way. What's your point?

Here is the thing. You thought Mick was an elite coach, yet he is doing horrible at UCLA. Did he forget how to coach? It isn't the talent, they have more talent on his current team then he has ever had here...Or maybe does it just take bit of time in a new system? Same pains UC is going through right now. I was never looking for immediate results with this coaching change. Plus Brannen's recruiting is already trending upwards from where Mick had it.

Oh, and yes I still get a little glee when UCLA loses. Mick wore on me with his I'm better than everybody else attitude and Napoleon complex. So his teams getting the shit kicked out of them doesn't make me upset.
Mick isn’t here Anymore so I stopped caring what he does at UCLA or where ever else.

I’m not going to get in to a mick vs Brannen debate.

Believe me I’m hoping Brannen is the huge upgrade you say he is over Mick Cronin.

If you’re right then it means UC’s return to being a relevant top 25 program again. And if not I hope we have the brains to move on quickly.

Either way, I’m glad UCLA losing makes you happy. Only 1 team that makes me happy when they lose and that’s Xavier. But mick Cronin is your Xavier, more power to you.
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote