View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 10:31 PM   #13
Goldpanner

Goldpanner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
The facts are we absolutely must either go undefeated or 14-2 or better to make the tourney.

Here why:
Bowling green is now a tier 3 loss after dropping back to back games to horrible teams

Colgate is a tier 3 loss

And then tenn just lost Lamont turner for the year. They were a farce even with him, they hadn’t really beat any one good and now without turner will get pounded in the Sec. my guess is that CJB’s first top 50 win might not even be top 75 by years end.

So we have 2 dreadfully bad losses in the same season, a tier 3 win against a very disappointing Vermont team and a home win against an overrated Tennessee team that is likely on a huge down turn.

This is the worst non conference resume UC has had since 2012 and sure that team went to the sweet 16 but that team also played in the big east with tons and tons of opportunity to corrects its resume.

This season is a wash. I guess we could always hope for some conference tourney magic but their are 4 or 5 teams that I’d picked ahead of UC in that tourney.

Just gotta hope next year Is better. It’s all we can do.

I predicted 10-8 In the vote. But I’ll just do it game by game and see what I think hsppens:
UConn: win
@tulane: loss
Tulsa: win
@ucf: win
@memphis: loss
Ecu : win
@temple: loss
Smu: win
Houston: loss
@WSU : loss
@Uconn : loss
Memphis : loss
@ECU : win
UCF : win
WSU : loss
@Houston loss
@south Florida : loss
Temple : win

8-10

So when I do a game by game matchup I come up with 8-10 just because I think Ron hunter is going to give them hell at Tulane, and I don’t think I’ve seen enough from Brannen to say he is going to win a lot of road games.

We need win 13 games just to get to 20 wins. I just have a hard time finding 13 games we should win
I sure hope they beat UConn. I flew 6000 miles to go to that game 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Goldpanner is offline   Reply With Quote