View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 04:26 PM   #107
MDW79

MDW79 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
If you’re complaining a month in, I think it’s fair to question if you know what you’re talking about. Maybe you do, but this is an odd take.,
Not sure what the amount of time in has to do with anything.

We had 4 coaching spots to fill and 6 players spots, for a total of 10 spots. 9 of those have been filled now. I'm judging him on that.

It doesn't matter if it's one week, one month, two months, or 6 months. He's elected to fill out this staff and roster in a way that I don't think is at all impressive. It's as simple as that.

Maybe he really turns on the recruting next year. Maybe I'm wrong about these UNCG guys. Who knows? All I can talk about right now is what I've seen thus far. And IMHO what I've seen leaves a whole lot to be desired.

I guess we'll have to wait and see. I hope I'm wrong. I do apologize for continued to defend my take. I've probably made my point by now but I keep getting pulled back towards the conversation. I know I'm in the minority, so I'll stop now.

PS If it's any consolation I could NOT be any more excited for football. I can't wait. I'd hibernate these next 3 months if I could. Go Bearcats!