View Single Post
Old 07-03-2019, 10:46 AM   #2
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Bearcats View Post
I enjoy following all recruitment information. Does anyone know our main targets to go along with Mike Saunders Jr, and also any applicable knowledge or chances of landing these guys. Sorry if this is a redundant topic. I am new.

Go Cats!
Really tough to say here. There are a lot of offers on the table right now. Some to kids who are highly coveted by other big programs and some who aren't. Obviously the priority would go to the best talent but other offers are on the table perhaps to put some pressure on one or the other.

Tough to count but there could be more than a dozen 2020 offers...maybe even 15-20 by now. Brannen may try to land 1 or 2 now and then save spots for higher ranked kids or transfers later. It literally seems like there is a new offer every other day.

I would guess there are some kids out there like Loveday or Galloway or Leal etc. that Brannen would take in a heartbeat. Probably a few others that Brannen would take now so he can be more selective later in filling holes or landing a top level recruit.

Wish there was more to add here but I can't say we have a specific "right now" target for the next Dancing Bearcat. Multiple reports out right now on Austin Van Zyl who seems to be a 2019 prospect. Either we are moving more players out...or he reclassifies for 2020 but all signs are 2019 as of now.

Just too much going on to get a good handle on it all...
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote