Thread: Season Updates
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 11:26 AM   #1543
Emperor Snapper

Emperor Snapper is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDW79 View Post
Not sure if anyone knows the answer to this, but can anyone explain why everyone defected from the traditional boards (BCN, CSNBBS, here), which all free, to use his site?

I mean, back in the day bearcatnews was the place to go for inside info. And now everyone, including the former owner of BCN (JWUC89) are on BCJ. I just don't understand why. To get recruting info 2 minutes before you can find it anywhere else?

B. Fox gave more insight during the season that players weren't happy. Crickets from Chad. Justin Williams has provided tons of behind the scenes stuff and interviews during the Brannen fiasco, crickets from Chad. And now this?

This dude is insider info is pretty much worthless. Not to mention he is an absolute douchebag. He has no sense of humor, he's thin-skinned and his Twitter interactions are an embarrassment to the fanbase.

In case you couldn't tell, I really don't like Chad.
I have no idea, but Brendel definitely likes to pretend he has sources he does not actually have. I actually do have sources in the UC Athletic department, which I would never use to disclose info about the program (because it would be unethical and could cost me my job) and I can say he is full of shit
Emperor Snapper is offline   Reply With Quote