View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 08:13 AM   #117
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDW79 View Post
No, I initially lumped them all together for coming from a school in North Carolina.

Well that's not exactly true. You made a point to (tie) Newman to UNCG as well as Roberts. When Newman came from Clemson and Roberts from IU. Your point was not so much about tying them to NC as it was to tie them to the SoCon. Newman never played in the SoCon and Roberts last stop was B10.

I am just clarifying. Because if you need to spin the information to make a point then maybe the point isn't as strong as you think.

I have been impressed with what Miller has done (will do) with coaching and staff period. It's a better staff than the last two coaches probably by a long shot. We all want the best recruits we can get of course so I am still looking for a big get but I will also give the guy the benefit of the doubt on how he decided to fill and build the roster. Some of the intangibles he is looking for don't exist in all players. We will have to wait and see if the value of those intangibles are worth more than skirting them to get a more skilled player.
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote