Thread: Illinois
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 11:54 AM   #5
Queens_NYC
Epic Member

Queens_NYC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
If they keep turning the ball over at a high rate that will give us a puncher's chance. I would guess that is going to be a major focus for them after last game.

Just hoping to come out of this series 1-1. I would be happy with that. 2-0 ecstatic! 0-2 depends on how we played and how close we were.

It's going to be hard to complain about much unless we get blown out twice. There is just too much good news for UC as a whole right now to be over reacting to individual games of BB. FB is a historic season so far. Two great coaches. Move to P5. etc
Right.

A loss tonight, regardless of the margin, won't take anything away from what we've accomplished so far and the positive trajectory of the program.

It'll be good to get a measuring stick for how we perform against a top team - not to mention a top team away from home.

What's most important to me is that we limit the self-inflicted wounds on both ends of the court (bad shots, turnovers, needless fouls, etc) and give ourselves a genuine chance to compete.
Queens_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote