View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 07:12 AM   #174
bearcatrunner

bearcatrunner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog01 View Post
Something is missing big time for us not to recruit better. Yancy, Lance, and Lawrence isn't getting job done. Huggins got McDonald's all American with same facilities and shitty conference. We can't get guards that can.pass or big man that can finish.Mick seems like he just get best athletes that don't nobody else want. In 8yrs we only got what 3-4 big man out of high school? How many juco or foreign bigs never even hit court?
Feel free to go root for Huggs and his awesome program right now if you want to. I'm happy with who and what we have.

Honestly it is nice to be able to hold my head up high about our program instead of defending it all of the time. Not to mention we seem to be winning these days. Some people will never be happy. Go be grumpy elsewhere.

It is amazing what Cronin has been able to do here. Just imagine if Lance had stayed what kind of year we would have had last year. Dude is in the championship round playing great. No one talks about him but look at his numbers. It is always West or George but I think Lance is the important piece on that team.
bearcatrunner is offline   Reply With Quote