View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 10:41 PM   #10
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRunner89 View Post
LMFAO wow. What type of fanbase could be upset with 9 straight tournament appearances, conference championships and two straight conf tournament championships. Then have the Gaul to actually act like his leaving is no big deal while venreating this nobody coach, and I'm not even trying to act like Cronin is some savant. The whole coaching staff, roster and recuriting has declined for a reason... And it's not all bc of four weeks. What recuit has Brannnen ever wooed look em up. Wherever he's been at bama, nku what recuits? I wont be happy with this hire until he proves me wrong
I don’t think it’s easy making 9 straight tournaments but I can tell you the type of fan that can still have a problem with it. Out of those 9 years I think we have had one “contender”. A team that has a reasonable expectation for a F4. If you use our seed it’s the only team that was even supposed to make the sweet 16 if you were going by chalk.

When Huggins was here I felt like a contender about one out of every 2-3 years after he made the final 4. Just eeking into the tournament doesn’t really get my gears pumping. Sure the ride is fun getting there and there is still a hope and prayer...but I don’t want to kid myself too much.

Anyway, it is possible to appreciate both
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote