View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 09:05 AM   #99
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPAW29 View Post
I think mick has done a great job in his 7 years, I wouldn't question that and wouldn't trade him for another coach. We all know this team still has tweaking to do but march is getting closer. Us as fans expressing concern is not blasting mick, its showing passion for the team.
Exactly my feelings. I love Mick and don't want any other coach. My problem is the UC teams the past 3 years have never, ever, been able to play with a "big lead" against a BE team. Especially this year, there is no reason it still is happening. It also gets frustrating when coach basically just throws the problem under the rug and doesn't seem concerned about fixing it. I am not asking for offensive perfection but not being able to play with leads will bite this team in their arse. You can say how tough the BE is and there are always close games, which I agree but playing with 20 point lead and giving it up so easily the way we do is unacceptable.

I love that our team is tough and knows how to grind out wins but with the senior leadership on this team they should know how to play with a lead. A bigger question is, is this how its always going to be with Cronin? From a coaches perspective you would think you would want to change it.
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote