View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 07:16 AM   #242
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCat View Post
LT I trust your eyes. What u saw in the scrimmage. I hope JJ gets his mojo back. I see your point that Mick stifked his creativity. Then he kept trying to earn PT by scoring. His creativity needs to be left alone.

FYI many times during the season Mick said he wanted to get JJ minutes. He said he needed to get him minutes in first half BC it wasnt fair to JJ to insert him in a tight game in the second half w/o first half PT to get in a flow.
JJ's needs to guard and make better decisions. It starts in practice. Like everyone I hope he has a break out season but players need to seize the opportunity when given. Right now he needs to figure out how to guard at this level and improve his perimeter game and understand the players skill levels around him. Playing more minutes will help but those are earned. Getting him minutes early in games requires us to get off to better starts in games so the need to play starters major minutes every game is not a necessity. Not buyin the whole Mick held him back thing.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote