View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 03:30 PM   #16
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by david aka the TYZ View Post
Do you know BP???

I know he still signs autographs at every game, I know stories I've heard of the good stuff he does. I don't think he doesn't feel the way he spoke about Rosecrans, but I would bet he regrets how he handled it. And to be honest with you what about his act bothers you so much? The bravado you display on this board kind of reminds me of the bravado BP puts out. Not trying to call you out, just saying. And yeah some don't like that type of bravado, I for one don't mind it as long as it is in good fun.
Im all good for fun banter/ fun cockyness.

I draw the line when you degrade someone whose just trying to do their job. Bp got called out and couldnt handle it. Its AMAZING how mentally fragile he is when it comes to the media. Could you imagine if he had to play in NY or Boston? He couldnt handle it...

Also the fact that he hasnt come out and apologized tells me alot. Messing up, getting caught in the moment.. thats one thing. But if you cant step up and own up to it as a mistake, nothing but a coward.

I thought it was ridiculous how Dusty sat there with a stupid grin the whole time.