View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 04:23 PM   #17
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend View Post
Im all good for fun banter/ fun cockyness.

I draw the line when you degrade someone whose just trying to do their job. Bp got called out and couldnt handle it. Its AMAZING how mentally fragile he is when it comes to the media. Could you imagine if he had to play in NY or Boston? He couldnt handle it... Also the fact that he hasnt come out and apologized tells me alot. Messing up, getting caught in the moment.. thats one thing. But if you cant step up and own up to it as a mistake, nothing but a coward.

I thought it was ridiculous how Dusty sat there with a stupid grin the whole time.
That part I agree with. I also agree he should've apologized. I also agree that C. Trent had every reason to call out his stat line as his average has dipped. My whole point is this is his first incident like this and doesn't really reflect the Brandon we've always known. The guy's struggling and the team is losing and he snapped at getting called out. At least he's responded at the plate. I still have no problem with Dusty on this. Don't make a situation worse. I actually think Rosecrans was wrong for asking Dusty to address Phillips in front of the media during his outburst. I'd be willing to bet that behind closed doors Dusty addressed BP in some manner. Probably told him to shut his mouth and start hitting.