View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 07:03 PM   #10
BearcatAlum1
Elite Member

BearcatAlum1 has a spectacular aura aboutBearcatAlum1 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Brendel View Post
I think you have done a great job at both BCN and this new site Alum, but I do have to take exception to this one. I talked to Hawkins before and after the Cuse game as well as reporting his interest in UC in December over on BCL. As a sign of good will I will also share that he has left QCP and will be playing AAU ball with All Ohio Red this year.

And if you were really all over this one you would know he goes by "Teddy"...
Haha. Touche'.

However, I will say this in my defense:

1. I entered 5/3 next to a kid in a Dayton Dunbar warmup. At this time, I had no clue who Deonte "Teddy" Hawkins was.

2. Upon seeing this kid, I did some searching online and found that UD was very interested in a 6'6" kid from Dunbar that fit the description.

3. At this time, I concluded it was Hawkins.

4. I do not check BCL. I do not rip pay info and "cop" it as my own, if that's what you were implying.

5. I assumed the link between Hawkins and UC based on the free information found on the internet and witnessed with my own set of eyes.

6. I don't know coach Pullen (Dunbar's coach) or Hawkins on a personal level. I was very close with the regime before Pullen, but don't know too much about the program on a personal level now. I've never seen Hawkins' nickname mentioned as "Teddy" in the Dayton Daily News.

7. In conclusion, I made the link by myself because I don't rely on any information outside of BCN and BCT.

Last edited by BearcatAlum1; 04-04-2010 at 10:00 PM.
BearcatAlum1 is offline   Reply With Quote