View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 10:12 AM   #545
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerOH View Post
I cannot wait to see Broome- Cumberland and K.Williams break down defenses this year, attack the basket at every opportunity and get other teams in foul trouble, We should not lose a home game. Man are there going to be a lot of dunks!!!
We return our 3 top scorers. Cumberland was becoming one of our best players toward the end of last year. I remember hearing last year Cane was perhaps our best player (in certain aspects) from coach and several other pre season reports from people who watched first hand.

Return your top 3 and add to the starting lineup what could turn out to be your top 2 scorers is exciting to say the least!! It is quite possible that could happen but right now it's just speculation.

WSU returns all their best players which is great for them but they can only hope to be slightly better by virtue of players being one more year experienced. On the other hand when you consider we could POTENTIALLY add our top 2 scorers on top of our returning top 3 scorers...we could be in for a bust out.

I am absolutely stoked for this season!! I wish the season was starting tomorrow.
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote