Thread: Vermont
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 11:43 AM   #7
Loser Mentality

Loser Mentality is on a distinguished road
Hopefully we finally put 40 minutes together. "Hopefully" The Cronin holdovers seem like they need a few more games, to clear their offensive mindsets. Trevor Moore is the worst example of Cronin Fever lol. He's just a body at this point. Tre Scott is realizing he has lots of open opportunities, and he has a nose bleed so I think his fever may be broken lol. Diarra needs a PG to throw him some alley's to unlock his potential some more. Keith is dealing with, " I missed a shot or I might be coming out syndrome. "Body Language Player of the Year" Then Jarron needs to continue to get in shape and open his eyes to the opportunity before him. He has the keys, but he's not in shape enough to sustain engagement in a full game.

I don't know if I'm the only one seeing this, but when our guys cut through the lane, I mean run the set, and they're offensive vision is off. Score the rock please, it's okay guys. We're coming along, these guys just gotta have fun running a player/talent friendly offense.
Loser Mentality is offline   Reply With Quote