View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 05:16 PM   #600
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
While I do think this team will be better than last year, there are going to be times when we are going to miss Troy Caupain.

I subscribed to Synergy and have been able to download and watch all the games from last year. I went back and watched the Kansas State game and man, Troy's performance in that first half was brilliant. I haven't gotten through the 2nd half yet but he was driving the ball and aggressive. I just wish he had played that way all season.

That said, I think UC will end up having 3 fearless scorers next year. teams like Xavier always have relentless scorers on their team who are alpha dogs on offense. UC for the first time in a long long time, will have Jarron, Kyle and Cane as Alpha dog scorers. When you watch film you can easily see that Jarron wants to be the alpha of the team but also didn't want to step on toes as a freshman. Meanwhile, Evans has the green light and yet sometimes tried to hide off the ball in big games. He didn't want to try and playmake for himself. Its going to be interesting to see how this shakes out. I mean, i could even see Evans scoring production go down if he doesn't demand the ball. HE has the most NBA size and talent but needs to be a dog on the court to be a breakout NBA guy
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote