Thread: UCF
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 01:58 PM   #8
cincyalum2014
Elite Member

cincyalum2014 is on a distinguished road
4 pm game is just dumb. But at this point just win. Serious question though, has any player actually impressed you? Like on a game to game basis not by one significent play they had. MAW and ZH had great first games and now they are basically just 2 guys on the court. Rap flat out sucks, Vogt has no business here and was and still is nothing more than a band aid. Eason show's flashes of how great he can be and then he shows dumb silly mistakes, in reality Tari probably doesn't start or possibly see a ton minutes on a top 25 team. Keith cant stay on the court, Saunders was supposed to be this "super fast" point guard that could run Brannen's high powered high scoring offense, yet to see that. Haven't seen enough of the Madsen twins to say anything. As for Ivan Drago on the bench, I doubt he is anything special. Davenport plays so hard and I love that, but I think at times he try's way to hard with the ball in his hands which leads to dumb Mistakes. DJ i think has the possibility to be very good, but time will tell. As for JB i dont really want to say much because we are in a covid season and are only 6 games into a very weird season, but damn its becoming more and more apparent how much Jarron and Tre saved his butt last year. This is a very impatient fan base and even in a "rebuilding" year we need to see the fruits of the labor, guys improving.... that is just not happening, that Georgia game looked like no one gave af.

Last edited by cincyalum2014; 12-21-2020 at 02:56 PM.
cincyalum2014 is offline   Reply With Quote