View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 09:44 AM   #363
Queens_NYC
Epic Member

Queens_NYC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sedziobs View Post
Watching Hensley's highlights, I think he will play the 4 almost exclusively. He's got decent athleticism, a high release on his set jump shot, and can finish with both hands on straight line drives with long strides. He isn't all that quick though, and has a high loose dribble, so probably can't cut it at the 3. I think he can grow into a pretty good stretch 4. Comparing to Bryson Spell, I'd say he is a little more athletic and a better slasher, but doesn't appear to be able to create his own shot. Rebounding could be a concern due to limited quickness.
Should rebounding be a concern with our entire front court?

I'm not too in-the-know on the analytics side, but I do know that we have to replace our best rebounders (in terms of rebounding%) in Eason, Diarra, Vogt, and even Rap.

Davenport and Koval both had around a 10% rebounding rate. I'm not sure how decent or mediocre that rate is.

Hensley was at ~7% and who knows what Lahkin would add.

It seems like we really need to get some athletic/physical guys with these last few scholarships or we're really going to get pushed around in the post next season.
Queens_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote