View Single Post
Old 04-27-2021, 07:06 PM   #17
Jon Rycek
Epic Member

Jon Rycek is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyalum2014 View Post
Yupp, I Like Wes Miller but I would hardly call this recruiting, its more along the lines of hey do you guys want to come play for me at a better school? We have signed soon to be 4 guys and all of them are from UNCG, yes I know Newman was at Clemson, but he was signed to UNCG... I was excited for Newman because he's long and athletic and has great potential and only comes with 2 years, so if he doesn't work he can transfer next year for his grad year. I was okay with Korval because he is basically a one year rental and can hit the 3 and protect the rim, I was even okay with Jarrett Hensely because he was a 4 star top 150 guy and if we signed him a year ago out of high school this whole fan base would have been ecstatic to get him..... But this one, No.. Unless DDJ is transferring then this one is not exciting. That leaves us with 2 scholarships and we desperately need a big. Korval is not a 30+ minute a game guy and will get bullied in the american, Who knows about Lakhin. I know its a long shot to get CJ. This leaves us with MAW, DDJ, Saunders, Mason, Newman and then add in AJ McGinnis.. Theres just not enough minutes to go around and then in the off chance we get CJ?
Bro he’s been here a little over a week chill out lmao
Jon Rycek is offline   Reply With Quote