View Single Post
Old 03-03-2022, 09:21 AM   #8
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Ado, Koval, Banks out...Skillings, Reed and Tolentino in

JD and MAW I don't see a transfer happening

Newman seems like a done deal as well.

Ody and Vik are in line for bigger minutes. I don't see Ody transferring but Vik seems like a possibility with low minutes this year and the Russia/Ukraine thing being a possible distraction for a while. Of course if he wanted to play overseas right now that may also be very difficult.

McGinnis seems to be looking for a medical hardship I assume so he could be one to watch.

Hensley may not be fun to watch on offense but that could improve but I think he at least can work in the preferred press and trap style in a limited role and maybe allow him to get some points outside of the half court sets.

Which brings us to Saunders, Madsen, DDJ. Mason seems happy and we can use his shooting and at 6'4 at least has some length for press and trap. Is he okay with his role? If Mike were to leave we would be down to one PG but he could be frustrated with MAW out in front of him. If DDJ decided to leave we would need to replace his scoring on the wing...but we probably gain another lengthy press and trapper.
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote