View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 03:44 PM   #9
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcat8290 View Post
I thought it was interesting when the other day, the Enquirer reported heated meetings with community church groups and leaders over the shooting. One man indicted the meetings were heated, another did not think so. In addition, the community leaders suggested a full and complete investigation and full compensation for the victim's family. Not sure I remember the last time a community group of activists suggested full compensation. My concerns with the victim are as follows:

-arrest record of over 90 arrests in Cincinnati Police records. That does not even suggest all of the crimes he committed that he was not arrested for that he also carried out.

-drug dealing. Not sure, but most people don't carry around 2 pounds of pot on them and not deal. He also had 2$600.00 dollars so my guess is he has already made some deals. He was dealing drugs. Maybe officer Tensing realized that and saw something suspicious and decided to pull him over on the minor license plate violation. Also one must consider all the lives he may have negatively affected because of his drug dealing.

-victim failed to get out of the car after requests by the officer. That in and of itself is a violation. He was uncooperative during the entire period of time.

-The prosecution is making it's case to the public calling Tensing's actions as stupid and of poor judgement.

Concerns with Police officer actions:

-officer in general reacted too quickly in shooting driver

-fatal shots maybe could have been avoided. Could have possibly let him go, however, he may have discovered and know more than the general public as to why he pulled him over. For instance, prior to the stop, Tensing may have witnessed Debose dealing drugs somewhere near campus. We all know that kind of thing happens up there more than it should. When and after the suspicious behavior, he decided to pull over Debose and question him about his license and check further on him.

-may not have been trained properly on use of new guns
bearcat8920 The 90 arrest are not convictions. How many of the 90 was he found guilty of?
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote