View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 08:13 AM   #22
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
I think the only spots that aren't "fluid" are Gary's and Jacob's...because they will basically always be doing what they are supposed to. The rest of them will have to prove they can do that. The rest of them will have to prove they will minimize mistakes and not take plays off etc. If Kyle, Cumberland, and Cane can do this...there would be no reason to mess with the lineup.
The only 2 other guys to get a start last year was Tobler on Sr night and Quadri one time. But then again Troy and KJ were 4 year vets...they knew what not to do. Gary and Jacob are always doing things right. I think Washington got benched once for not rebounding.

I think this year we have better options behind Kyle if he slips up Cronin won't be afraid to use Brooks. Cane is going to probably have a couple growing pains and Jenifer was rock solid last year with taking care of the ball. I think Cumberland always has his head in the game...I could maybe see him getting winded and taking a play off here or there but I don't worry much about him.
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote