View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 10:49 AM   #83
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
There is a Burger U joint across from the arena at UCF. Happy to say it was mostly filled with UC fans...probably 75% pre game attendance (at the bar) was UC. I had my kids 7 yrs and 16 months fully donned in UC gear. My baby girl has a UC cheerleader outfit.

One alumnus gave them both a UC pom pom and I am proud to say my wife (FSU bachelors and UCF masters ) and 7 year old step son were the loudest screamers in the arena! My baby girl made 3 quarters of her first game with somewhat sustained interest of the movement on the court and jumbotron before succumbing to crankiness in the last 10 minutes.

This was the first UC game for both kids and my wife. I was interested in the action on the court and although my wife was watching/rooting much of the game her critique was mostly about the choreography of the dance team because she was a "Golden Girl" at FSU dance team. I had to admit UCF dance team was very bad (in some respects...lol).

Overall we had a blast behind the basket even with a partially blocked view. We were seated behind a family with all red (two adults and 3 or 4 kids) except one kid wearing all UCF gear and actively rooting against the rest of his family...lol!
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote