Thread: Milford B-dubs
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 05:37 PM   #11
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAITE HOYT 2 View Post
David if you want to eat out and watch the game in the Mason area try Quatmans, good burger and I guarantee they will put the game on for you. If you just want a burger try Terry's turf Club.
I will have to check that place out sometime. We meet in Milford because the one guy lives down near Kellogg Ave. and it is in the middle. We watched the Memphis game at Greenies in Milford off Rt. 28. We were the only people there at the time, but when I went in and asked to have the game on the manager asked what TV and he would put it on anywhere. Then I asked to have the volume on since the volume was on Sportscenter and he changed it for us. Again we were the only patrons there at the time, so there was no reason for conflicts. Since UC won by 16 I told him his place was good luck for us and we would be back. The place seemed like a nice place, I had been there once before just to grab a drink with a friend. But they got 4 pool tables, a big bar and some other video games. Their call to fame I guess would be indoor golf. They have (I didn't go up close to look) what I assume to be simulated golf courses hitting into a screen. There were several people showing up with full sets of clubs to play, so if golf is your thing it could be an intersting thing to check out.

As far as b-dubs is concerned I am still two weeks later yet to receive a response from them. My boycott for them might transfer to all their locations since they don't seem too concerned about responding to my complaint. For what it's worth this is the first time I've ever gone out of my way to complain about a business online or by phone or anything. It's not like I just complain to complain. I was completely outraged by what transpired there.