View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 12:11 PM   #4
MDW79

MDW79 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queens_NYC View Post

-Lastly, it looks like the staff have been actively getting '22 & '23 recruits in for visits with many receiving recent offers. Any names in particular that you think should be high priority?
I've heard rumors that Paul McMillian IV probably isn't going to happen. I would have had him as a huge priority if you asked me a couple of weeks ago but it sounds like it's time to move on.

Obviously Rayvon Griffith has to be a huge priority. I believe he's the highest rated recruit to come out of Cincinnati since Yancy. If we miss out on both McMillian and Griffith that will be a bit of a bummer.

I know Sean Jones is someone they're looking at. I would assume that's where they've put our attention on instead of McMillian. Eggs is also in on him and it would be a kick in the nuts if we lost out him to those losers.

Evan Mahaffery is another strong local player (top 200) in 2022. I'd really like to hit on some of these guys that are close. We're batting Huggs and X it looks like.

There's the 7'0 kid from Hamilton, who moved from Hawaii we're looking at it. Tolentino? We're in need of some bigs and he would nice a get.

I know we've targeted quite a few quality guys. It will be interested to see how many we can land, or if we can land any at all. It seems to be a good time to be recruiting the area.