View Single Post
Old 01-07-2020, 10:42 AM   #178
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyalum2014 View Post
Jarron has shown an ability to do it, he had ZERO points in the first half against Tulane which is absurd. He showed flashes of old Jarron for 5 minutes and then drifted back to passing and trying to facilitate. This system could be really good for Jarron, but I think a lot of it can be put on Jarron too. I don't understand why JB didn't use the post up with Jarron like he did against UConn where JC either made a layup or drew a foul, not once did Jarron post up against Tulane, I get matchups may not of allowed that but let JC get the defender off his feet and get a foul, JC is one of the best at drawing fouls.

Jarron was being face guarded well past the three point line. They played a 4 man match up zone and 1 guy just glued to Jarron.

He made them pay with passes.

Anyone who says Jarron is selfish (and it’s been said) is out of their minds. When your best player has nearly as many assists as shots taken, he isn’t selfish.

He is a playmaker. And if this team had better players, he’d be an elite one. But sadly he has to be the play maker and scorer on this team.

Jarron isn’t the problem
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote