View Single Post
Old 04-21-2021, 08:25 AM   #274
skyblade
Epic Member

skyblade is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
He looks like a crazy athlete. Not sure he can do anything else but I’ll take him. The videos I’ve seen just show him dunking so I don’t know what he can do beside that.
There are some full games for Clemson on youtube if you want to get in real deep.

He definitely gives Keith Williams flashbacks, sometimes in bad ways. Loose ball handling and getting called for a charge because he's out of control on a drive.

Elite athlete. On offense he's seems to be a straight line drive guy who can finish around the rim and good passer. Not a primary threat, but a guy who can go off if you lose him.

On defense, can guard the 1-4 and guard them all well (though can struggle with bigger 4's). Gets steal, blocks and rebounds. Closes out well on the three.

His biggest weakness is his three point shooting. If he could get that to 35% he'd be much better. Shot selection seems good, doesn't take many mid-range jumpers.

His shooting form looks good and FT% (92.3% last year, though on only 13 attempts, 72.6% in 19-20 on 84 attempts) hint that maybe there's a reasonable chance of his 3 point percentage improving.
skyblade is offline   Reply With Quote