View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 05:41 PM   #10
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by david aka the TYZ View Post
I've been hard on Tuberville this year. Last night was a great win and yes, we finally saw the defense get some stops and get off the field. Hopefully the defense can build on that. With that said, it's easy for this team to get up and want to play and beat Miami. Their name carries weight regardless of how good a team they actually are. And yes, I agree with NTS that their coach is bad and probably helped us out some with his gameplan. Although their defense did make adjustments at halftime and shut our offense down. But like I said, this was the game us as fans looked at the schedule and said, "I want this game!!" And I can assure you the players felt the same way. I don't think Miami thought of us like that, especially after handing us our butts last year. My point is when UConn or South Florida or Tulane come to town will we see this same intensity and execution? We didn't with Temple or the other Miami this year. And alot of that comes to coaching to get your team up to play at a high level no matter who the opponent. I haven't seen that out of Tuberville and last night's win didn't change that. It was a great win, build from that and keep up that play. He is the coach and I will support him as long as he is here but this season is already a let down and nothing will change that. But going forward we can still improve and I hope he proves me wrong.
Tuberville clearly recruits well. A lot of freshman on defense last night that played pretty well. I wish we were more consistently disciplined. This team has the talent to win 10 games a year. I did have a blast night night watching that game.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote