Thread: South Florida
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 05:20 AM   #52
bearcat8290

bearcat8290 is on a distinguished road
We need ball control. This coaching staff believes in flinging the ball all over the field. The opponents know that and play for that. We have a good running game complete with three good running backs and good offensive lineman. The way to beat USF would be to run the ball. When they put seven or eight in the box, screen pass, draw wide plays and quick hits to the tight end over the middle. When the drop off, run the ball over and over. Do what they give you, don't try to impose your will when you don't have the players to do it. Going three and out and turning the ball over to the USF offense was not a pretty site. Control the ball Eddie Gran !!!!

I have problems with some of the coaching too in the sense of recruiting. These coaches don't realize the players in this state and region are where we need to focus. Our AD and President don't under the formula for winning. Recruit heavy locally and we will win. I spoke with St X head coach Spect a couple weeks ago in the elevator. I told him we need more players from St X. He said that will happen when the coaches from UC recruit and visit the St X players. We only have two players from the area this year, that's Larkin and the linebacker from Mason Ty Sponseller.

What's next for Tuberville and crew? I think one more lousy loss at ECU should get Tuberville and his southern gang out of town. We can only hope. I think Bohn and Ono don't have the balls to fire him because he is a legend in his own mind. I wrote Mike Bohn yesterday and told him my biggest concern was the players AND the coaches quit at the USF game. QUIT !!! I haven't seen a Cincinnati team do that since head coach Dave Curry.

Last edited by bearcat8290; 11-22-2015 at 05:30 AM.
bearcat8290 is offline   Reply With Quote