Thread: South Florida
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 10:06 AM   #53
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by M64W View Post
Fire Urban Meyer. He got beat. I want his head on a platter. No doubt about it. He didn't get his team up. They were pathetic on offense. It's his job to get them ready. He failed! Oh MY!!
That's pretty ignorant to compare this situation to Urban Meyer. Coach Meyer has won multiple national championships and just lost his first game in the BIG TEN. Tuberville however has been extremely underwhelming and routinely out coached in his tenure here. It's not like the guys calling for his head are basing this on one game. We are taking into account the number of times where this team look uninterested and down right embarrassing on defense. The shame is Gunner Kiel is catching more criticism than Tuberville. When your forced to throw the ball as much as Kiel is while either trailing or lack of an established run game because of play calling, your going to throw picks. Yes Gunner stares down receivers and hasn't progressed past his 1st option well but to throw the QB under the bus quicker than the coach is ridiculous given what I've seen. I can confirm as a colerain fan and former player whose been to every game that Tuberville hasn't been to MAYBE more than 2 games. Steve Specht all but said Tommy doesn't attempt to recruit his players and I'm sure it's the same case among cincinnati powerhouse programs. I spoke to Eugene Clifford who was the #1 safety in the class of 2007 and went to Ohio State and whom I played with. His cousin is Deshaunte Jones (QB at colerain) who is being recruited by Big Ten and ACC schools. Eugene told me UC has barely reached out to him and that it's well known Tuberville extends offers to everyone but rarely follows up. The fact he's crystal balled to UC right now is pretty much a bad joke unless they pick up their recruitment of him. Point being you have high caliber players here in Cincinnati yet coach Tuberville would rather grab the SECs sloppy seconds.
the_one_32 is offline   Reply With Quote