Thread: East Carolina
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 06:13 AM   #5
bearcat8290

bearcat8290 is on a distinguished road
I wrote Mike Bohn about my disappointment with the team not long after the game. I've written Mike over 10 times since he arrived. He never answers my emails and I never hear from him. Mike Thomas would answer my emails as did Whit Babcock. However, this time I received an email from his assistant acknowledging the athletic departments receipt of my email. No other comments were made. My point is that Bohn must have been receiving so many complaints that he felt the need to answer through his assistant. That tells me something is going on.

I also understand that last weekend, Tucker Tuberville, Tommy's son, was set to play QB at Auburn as part of senior day at the school. Tommy may have been distracted by that and his distraction may have run through the team. Maybe he was not at some practices or workouts that he normally would attend and maybe he was at Auburn watching his son's preparation for the game.

I told Mike Bohn that I did not like the team or coaches attitude and both seemed to give up against USF. I also said we need better assistants under Tommy because he leaves so much of the coaching up the assistants. I can tell we are back to paying assistants bottom dollar again because when we needed a new defensive coach, we hired the cheap from within with no experience as a coordinator of a major college defense. If we can't get the better assistants, maybe hire an entirely new coaching staff. I also said I don't like the fact we recruit so heavily in Florida and not in the region or in Ohio. We had our best teams under Kelly when we had 40 players on the roster from Ohio and or the region.

UC-38
ECU-35

Last edited by bearcat8290; 11-26-2015 at 06:17 AM.
bearcat8290 is offline   Reply With Quote