View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 10:00 AM   #45
Jon Rycek
Epic Member

Jon Rycek is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyblade View Post
I still have to see it to believe it from McNeal. His historical stats don't really look good. A low-percentage/high volume three point shooter and a not that impressive assist/TO ratio. All against weaker competition than he will face here. To me, he is very similar to Sorolla/Vogt, guys who I don't expect much from, but hope to be surprised.

I'd say Jarron, Scott and Williams are our obvious top three guys. After than, I'd guess that Jaevin and Diarra are going to be our two next best players.

Besides those five, I'd say the other guys are all unproven for one reason or another (though you could argue Jaevin and Diarra are also unproven). I'm hoping 2 or 3 of them are good enough to provide quality minutes. I'd say McNeal, Moore, Harvey and Sorolla are the most likely to be able to do that, but they need to prove it on the court.
He made 3 very good moves to get by guys and get an easy layup, he’s very quick off the dribble. He’s gonna do just fine. He was the player I was most impressed with that night.
Jon Rycek is offline   Reply With Quote