View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 09:24 AM   #5
cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
I dont worry about the Cumberlands at all. Jaevin is the purest shooter we've had since Field Williams I guess. Shooting 40% on over 8 attempts a game is lights out.

I think the rest of the team has questions. How do they adjust to a completely new system. Scott did not look comfortable shooting the 3 ball in the exhibition game and that was surprising. I didn't think he'd still be hesitant.

A big part of me feels like cronin guys aren't a great fit for what Brannen wants to do (outside of cumberland). They're just different types of players. We'll see how he manages to mix it all together. I think all the transfers outside of Cumberland have questions but hopefully they can fill their role.

I think the team has loads of potential if everything goes right. I can also see things just not clicking and it taking time to get things figured out.

This one feels like its probably an L. Just a really tough game to start the season, on the road vs a top 15 team.

I really want to see up compete out there and fight. I think we'll make enough shots to stay in it if we fight on defense.
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote