View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 11:19 PM   #28
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincrulz11 View Post
i think we could see a shift downward in his assist rate but its not going to be a reflection on his play. 90% of jaron's 3's are assisted, i would imagine the vast majority of them come from jenifer. i think its unlikely jaron keeps shooting 48% or w/e he's at (but i sure hope he does).

i also think jenifer's a great passer and i think he is held back from making all the plays he could because of the fear of a turnover. i think when he got here he had the ability to be creative, but for 4 years its been drilled into him that creativity at the risk of turnovers is not what we want.

im sure we could all argue the risk/reward on the turnover front, but thats not on the player.
As good as caupain was at what 3.5 to 1? Top 15 in the country? I think Jenifer has some leeway at 9 to 1. Cronin won’t hate 3.5 to 1...even that is not easy to do when you run the offense. I don’t think he has to fear the turnovers anymore. It’s time to play some basketball! I wanna see just a little bit of old school Jenifer with the no look pass!!
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote